Pet Care Clinic-Kuna offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
February is National Dental Health Awareness Month!
Despite 60-70% of dogs and cats over the age of 3 already having dental disease (plaque/tartar accumulation), it is still one of the most forgotten parts of health care for pets. Unfortunately, dental disease can lead to a lot more than just bad breath and loose teeth. Dental disease can affect long term health and overall quality of life.
For these reasons, February has been named National Dental Health Awareness Month. While we always encourage dental health, we are taking this opportunity to help educate and encourage everyone to start an at home dental care program.
We are challenging everyone to see who can develop the best at home dental care program for their dogs and cats. To help you out, we are giving out free tooth brushes to any client that requests one for this challenge!
PRIZES will be awarded to the person that is able to accomplish:
- Most consecutive days of some form of at home dental care
- Most consecutive days of tooth brushing
- Most overall days of tooth brushing
- Most overall days of at home dental care
Click the following link to View & be able to Print the full Dental Packet:Download the Free AdobeReader